Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2019 buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 31, 2019

Nathan Wray

New elf
mine seems to have failed already, have sent daryl a message hopefully something can be sorted out.

Nathan Wray

New elf
cant see how it was user error if it was working for a few hours then just stopped while setting the port config

darylc

404 darylc not found
replied to his PM, it just needs a factory reset, xlights has probably (somehow) sent it bad data and confused it.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Latest update on smart receivers. I should receive them late this month, and the software for the F48's should be available early July. A considerable amount of time is required to unpack, test and repack several hundred receivers. Due to this and that I'll be overseas for several weeks in July, I can see this stretching out into August :( Of course I'll do what I can but it's not looking great.

The offer still stands to send regular receivers instead (until I run out) and post your order straight away. I'm also considering doing some part shipments for larger orders - let me know if this interests you.

Daryl

macca76

New elf
You are doing a great job at keeping people informed. I don't waiting a little longer knowing whats going on behind the scenes, deliveries to yourself and the testing thats involved. Keep up the good work. Excitedly waiting.

Baldrick

New elf
Latest update on smart receivers. I should receive them late this month, and the software for the F48's should be available early July. A considerable amount of time is required to unpack, test and repack several hundred receivers. Due to this and that I'll be overseas for several weeks in July, I can see this stretching out into August :( Of course I'll do what I can but it's not looking great.

The offer still stands to send regular receivers instead (until I run out) and post your order straight away. I'm also considering doing some part shipments for larger orders - let me know if this interests you.

Daryl
Hi Daryl, If you're pushed for time, put my order right near the bottom of the list. I'll be overseas for the month of August and pretty busy when I return to NZ. Late October (ish) would be fine for me. Cheers, Ewan (Baldrick)

scamper

Dedicated elf

Daryl
Don't stress here either, I haven't even got a plan for my smart receivers yet, I just thought... ohhh look shiny new thing :D

tooms

12v4life
I usually don't start building until December so all good here! .. (yes because I'm lazy and leave everything to the last minute)

samber

Netley Lights
Hi Daryl
Just wondering if you have any more Falcon Controllers left I was after
1 x Falcon F16v3 Pixel Controller
2 x Falcon F16v2/F16v3 Expansion Board with ribbon cable

Thanks Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.