Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2020 buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 22, 2020

Ambarta

New elf
Hi Daryl,

I'm new here to Auschristmas in the last few days. Is there any chance I would be able to add onto this order or is all closed off for this this year? Happy to use a shipping forwarder if it is, just thought i'd double check.

I'd be after:
1 x F16v3
2 x F16v3 Expansion Board with ribbon cable
1 x F48
12 x Smart Receivers

Cheers,

Pat

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

I received an update from David Pitts today. The boards are currently in production and due to leave China in the second half of April. Of course with the current situation around flights, it is not clear how long air freight to Australia may take.

I'll aim to provide another update in a couple of weeks.

For those wondering, there are still spare boards available, and I'll re-iterate my previous statement -
"If you end up a position where you wish you did not participate in the buy, please contact me before your order ships and I will see what can be done at the time."

Daryl

Froggie_paul

New elf
Hello,
Sorry I didn't see this.
I am after a falcon controller and 4x recievers
If you do get any spare please let me.know.
Thanks
Paul

Spudda

New elf
Hello Daryl

Listening to today’s Online Easter Mini it was mentioned that there could be some spare controllers in the shipment coming in soon so I would like to know if it’s possible to put me down for 1 x F16v3 controller ?

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Martys

New elf
If you end up a position where you wish you did not participate in the buy, please contact me before your order ships and I will see what can be done at the time.
If you have ordered and extra F16V3 Pixel Controller I would love to purchase it, I will message you directly in regards to this.

darylc

404 darylc not found
For those following along, I reply to people asking if I have any more boards privately to keep the chatter away from this thread. I still do have some extras coming in if anyone else comes along.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi Everyone,

I'm starting to print shipping labels etc this week. Think about the shipping address you gave me, or the shipping address on your paypal account. Did you still want it shipped to that location? Are you now working from home and need to change it? Please let me know ASAP.

Daryl

Andrew Lee

New elf
Yep all good mate, :thumbsup: ship to PayPal addy.

You can add 3 x 4-String Differential Smart Receiver Boards + shipping, if you overorder. ;) ;)

Good ONYA mate for all the work you put in to make this posable.. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.