Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2020 buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 22, 2020

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

The last of the shipments arrived today and with help from my wife this evening we've managed to get all the packages sorted. You may have received a tracking number to your paypal email address.

New Zealand orders shipped on Tuesday via express post. Australian orders will ship tomorrow (Thursday) via express post. Dig deep in the boxes, there are some random thank yous in there from @OzAz and myself. LithgowLights did intend to add something to the boxes but sadly they are very delayed in transit somewhere.

Whilst all boards have been thoroughly tested, you should make sure you are happy with your shipment. Please check that it is complete straight away. Consider checkomg that each board is working over the next couple of months and certainly well before Christmas. My ability to assist during Oct/Nov/Dec is extremely limited.

Cheers,
Daryl

Last edited:

Spudda

New elf
Hey Daryl

thanks heaps mate for the amazing work that you and your wife have taken on for us members of ACL

it is is much appreciated

Andrew

darylc

404 darylc not found
Dropped 2 overloaded large shopping trolleys worth of boxes to the post office at lunch time.
View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcos9f4zuvoczpp/IMG_0530.JPG?dl=0

Croydon Lights

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
Darryl I received my box of goodies today
Thank you for arranging this, my display should be better than last year
Now to get the sequences started with the new props I have been able to build with all this spare time at home

Adsy

Full time elf
Hi Daryl just got my order and am happy as a pig in you know what?
I will never throw out that pen EVER!!! Thanks for making these christmas light products available to so many people , you're a champion :thumbsup:

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi Daryl just got my order and am happy as a pig in you know what?
I will never throw out that pen EVER!!! Thanks for making these christmas light products available to so many people , you're a champion :thumbsup:

@OzAz is the brains behind the pen!

rustybiker69

New elf
Hi , I am just starting out and saw this group buy option, I was wondering if there will be another order this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.