Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2020 buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 22, 2020

ICon

New elf
Another happy kiwi, that received their order today, shipping is so frustrating at the moment - thanks for the great work on this Daryl - Much appreciated.

Baldrick

New elf
Hi Daryl

Thanks for the time and effort you've dedicated to this years bulk buy. My order arrived here today (awesome stickers thanks) all in pristine condition thanks to your great packaging. No doubt the remaining months between now and Xmas will pass by rapidly …… there's heaps to do in the meantime. I suspect this year our respective country folk and their families might just be in need of a little extra cheering up around the festive season and perhaps Xmas lighting enthusiasts aided by good folk such as yourself might just provide this.

JohnDe

New elf
Daryl,

A very big thank you for organising the boards. They have arrived in Canberra and we are building !! I really appreciate the time, effort and care you take in helping the whole Aussie community. I hope this year we all are able to cheer up and bring Australian families together with our lights as life hopefully returns to some more normal normal.

Cheers

John

darylc

404 darylc not found
Status
Not open for further replies.