fpp Raspberry Pi question

Jorge Bolivar

Full time elf
I think Pi is definitely the way to go. Seems like there are a lot of people using this set up, therefore, easier to find help if you run into a problem.
I just read the new FPP manual and start to mess with it, many changes simplifying its use but xLights sheduler it’s becoming a powerful tool. I think can be linked to FPP using a plug in but still on my early testing stages.
Glad you are picking up the way to go and getting ready.

assilem4791

If I rest, I rust.
I just read the new FPP manual and start to mess with it, many changes simplifying its use but xLights sheduler it’s becoming a powerful tool. I think can be linked to FPP using a plug in but still on my early testing stages.
Glad you are picking up the way to go and getting ready.
Do tell how it works!

assilem4791

If I rest, I rust.
I just got the micro sd in the mail. Now I have to wait for EVERYTHING else to arrive. Maybe this hobby will teach me [sarcasm] patience and inner peace. [/sarcasm]

TerryK

Retired Elf
You might also search Youtube for Canispater Christmas Falcon Player. That's Jeff as I recall who has a number of videos pertaining to RGB LED Christmas lighting. Your Rpi might be a different model but the steps to implement FPP should be the same or almost so.

assilem4791

If I rest, I rust.
You might also search Youtube for Canispater Christmas Falcon Player. That's Jeff as I recall who has a number of videos pertaining to RGB LED Christmas lighting. Your Rpi might be a different model but the steps to implement FPP should be the same or almost so.
I've been watching a LOT of his videos this last week.