G'Day from Melbourne!

NickWato

New elf
Hey,

Have been looking at doing lights on my house for a little while now, looking forward to getting started.

have a few questions about starting with a house outline, will have a look through the forums and see what i can find.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Hi Nick the suppliers wiki is a good place to find where you can buy what you need

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL Nick, plenty of info in the forums and wiki pages, and usually always someone in the chat room if you want a quick answer or some guidance.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome Nick. Melbourne does need more cheer as does all of Victoria.
Check out the display locations link to see if there's anyone near you on there. If/when restrictions end it's well worth having a chat to people who have been doing it for a while. ACL chat and the xlights zoom page are great for getting questions answered.

NickWato

New elf
Thanks For the Welcome. I'm From Pakenham, Me and my wife Purchased our house 3 months ago. I think we have a few people around us and would love to go and have a look and a chat when we are aloud to.

My plan is to go in the group buy next year and start from there.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I'm in Cranbourne Nick so fingers crossed our lockdowns lift and we can have our displays this year, happy for you to come take a look and a chat

burnt

Full time elf
and im small drive west of Cranbourne in Carum Downs , always happy to chat