IP65 Enclosure Case - Bunnings - $47 (325Wx415Lx180H)

Just O.T for a sec. Where's the best place to get those fuse breaker thingy's I see in all the set-ups? I feel I should be adding them since they are in there all the time for everyone.

You can just search for fuse block. I just found this one on eBay that looks okay for 8 connections.

I Have been using this brand from Bunning for the last 3 years. The left one is a power injection box and the right one is my speaker box that gets chained to the letter box. $20 I also have some of the next size up as well
View attachment 14874
View attachment 14876
That's what I was going to check out. The lid looks sturdy and wouldn't hold water, and has a good size lip on it. Should be waterproof. I'm going to put a vent in anyway and it will be on my porch with my F16, PSU, router, FPP, and FM transmitter. Was going to just use this https://www.bunnings.com.au/tactix-60l-heavy-duty-storage-box_p2583691 and get the smaller ones for the receivers. I've tried a few other ideas but I like space inside for ventilation and I hate troubleshooting when you can't see stuff or plug stuff in without knocking other stuff out. :)

Hey Damona,

I got them from Amazon. I paid about $23 for 5 of them. Looks like they've gone up a little since then. Fortunately I've kept links on everything I've bought. See below.

Cheers
James

The actual fan's are from Amazon but the vent comes from da-Share. I did buy fans from them too originally but accidentally bought the 5v ones and it was just a bit too pricey with shipping to order replacement 12v fans from them.

I see these cases are back in stock at Bunnings. Smaller than last year's ones, they measrue 345 X 295 X 154 but should be good for smart receiver or possibly even F16. Going for $39 and in new Orange / Khaki colours. I tried to see if they have the bigger ones also, but couldn't find them. Also couldn't find them on their website.

There is 2 sizes available & 2 colours, pics attached:

E8F83B71-8D6A-4009-8AA0-8C4CD805A835.jpeg03BBBA01-A023-44A5-8204-8FBCC4C834E9.jpeg29872F25-3A6C-4C59-B366-8527DAE52D2A.jpeg
EF2A329E-889F-4D3F-BCD4-381B8971DA0B.jpeg

No idea why they’re appearing sideways…

Interesting that they are charging $12 more than last year. That is a whopping 25% increase year on year. Don't know about anybody else here, but I certainly didn't get a 25% salary increase...

Bought 3 yesterday. Couldn't be bothered searching for "the right one" anymore. These seem great although higher priced than I'd like and than last year.

Back