Layout Diagram showing E1.31, Hyper DMX and DMX examples

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Thanks Eddy, makes it much easier to figure it all out for newbies like me.

Kel, you should be able to select the paper size to print in Adobe if you have A3 print capabilities.... maybe try file/print setup/paper size/A3

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
kel said:
Eddy, is it possible to do an A3 version? I'd like it as a poster for my wall :D

Great job, btw :)

Excellent Idea Guys and Girls. I've got the wife printing out a few A3 ones at work, i'll have them at the Brisbane Mini

Boof63

Senior elf
Hi all, any chance of an updated diagram/new version for the pixels, featuring equipment hardware (J1sys and/or others) and the 2811 pixels????
cheers Boof63 ???

Boof63

Senior elf
Hi , Apologies if this comes across as a "DOH" question. Can i run ECG-D2 and ECG-P2 from the same network distribution switch. (looing at the ws2811 pixels now instead of 6803)

cheers Boof63 :p

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Boof63 said:
Hi , Apologies if this comes across as a "DOH" question. Can i run ECG-D2 and ECG-P2 from the same network distribution switch. (looing at the ws2811 pixels now instead of 6803)

An ECG-P2 and ECG-D2 are E1.31 devices so you will need a network switch to connect up multiple E1.31 devices. So as far as the diagram is concerned, it doesnt matter if its an ECG-P12R, E681, ECG-P2 or any other E1.31 controller, they all connect up the same way

kane

Dedicated elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Boof63 said:

An ECG-P2 and ECG-D2 are E1.31 devices so you will need a network switch to connect up multiple E1.31 devices. So as far as the diagram is concerned, it doesnt matter if its an ECG-P12R, E681, ECG-P2 or any other E1.31 controller, they all connect up the same way
Probably worthwhile pointing out that each of the devices will need a unique IP address.