LSP 2.8 Macros

cscool36

Full time elf
Hi All,
Having some small issues in making a small test pattern for my 4 small RGB mini trees.
When I do a macro and select the colours using color sliding macro with Start off and finish off screen, the first mini tree is not programed in the correct spot.
I have attached a screen shot.
Thanks
Colin

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
That to me looks like a drawing problem with tree #1.
I would delete the drawing and redo it so it maps correctly.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I have to say that this has happened to some of my elements also and in my case, redrawing hasn't helped. I don't know why but for some reason the first element comes out just as you have shown no matter what I do. I will be interested to see if redrawing in your case works or not.

cscool36

Full time elf
Hi Logandc99
Just redraw them and no change. Still the first tree is behind.
I just copy and paste from the channel below and added in the right spot. Now look good.
How to fix the problem????????
Colin

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
ok try this.
delete tree 1 drawing then regenerate the macro.
nothing should appear on tree1 at all.
let me know

cscool36

Full time elf
Hi Superman.
I delete mini tree 1 but it was still doing the some thing. I then went back and used the lighting bolt to delete all from tree 1. I guess that some where was another mini tree 1.
Thanks for all your help. Now :)
ѕυρєямαη said:
ok try this.
delete tree 1 drawing then regenerate the macro.
nothing should appear on tree1 at all.
let me know

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Just out of interest, how did you create your controllers.
If you clone a controller that already has a drawing allocated to it, by memory this could be an issue. I always drag a controller in from the menu list instead. If you have many controllers to use then just save the first controller to the menu list and then just use that,

cscool36

Full time elf
Hi Ed,
I add controllers just like you have shown us. I drag from the left, then change to suit the channels.
I am sure now that when I was drawing there might have been one tree and my be a dot as well somewhere?.
The other thing in 2.8, When you press the save button it comes up with an error and can not be saved, you need to do a save as.
Thank
Colin

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
If you clone a controller that already has a drawing allocated to it, by memory this could be an issue. I always drag a controller in from the menu list instead. If you have many controllers to use then just save the first controller to the menu list and then just use that,

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
cscool36 said:
Hi Ed,
I add controllers just like you have shown us. I drag from the left, then change to suit the channels.
I am sure now that when I was drawing there might have been one tree and my be a dot as well somewhere?.
The other thing in 2.8, When you press the save button it comes up with an error and can not be saved, you need to do a save as.
Thank
Colin

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:

That seems a little odd, could be a permission issue. I would try a complete uninstall of LSP and then reinstall, because sounds like something is not right because you should be able to just save.

cscool36

Full time elf
The only thing that I can think of, is after the upgrade a message can up with that you need to run as administrator.
Attaches is the screen shot.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Did you remove the old copy of LSP2.5 before installing 2.8, looks like something in the background is using that file. It may be because of a bad install.

cscool36

Full time elf
The LSP Forum said you don't need to uninstall 2.5. The test 6.52 is made from 2.8.
I will remove and re-install today.
Thanks
Colin

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Yes that is correct, but because something else is using your file then first I would try a reboot first and then a reinstall if the reboot doesn't work as the only thing that should be able to use that file is the LSP program.