"MegaOZ" Mini..

mborg10

Michael Borg
Re: "MegaOZ" Mini..

It's not fair to single out one city for a mega. So if we are going to do a proper mega then let's do it right. VEGAS here we come.

multicast

Senior elf

Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
It's not fair to single out one city for a mega. So if we are going to do a proper mega then let's do it right. VEGAS here we come.

Thats called LDI and its in November.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
There is absolutely no reason what so ever that someone can't put their hand up and have a crack at a National meeting.
The current mini's are not run by ACL merely a few members who put there hand up and dedicate their own time to organize something in order to help out the wider community.

Personally for me I have especially found the smaller gatherings held at people houses to be more beneficial to our newer members.
I do like the idea of a more advanced type mini held in one location that would cater to more then just the basics, just not sure if too many would be committed to that type of event.

Lets Go to Vegas!!!!

B_P_J

Full time elf
well I am going to put my 2 cents in......
VEGAS BABY!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, might stop into Pennsylvania for a week while I am there, always wanted to go there, lol

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If anything I think we could do with a few more smaller meets that are just held a peoples houses, because the small meets are where you can get really close and personal
But the issue for most is the effort in organising these meets and many have time restrictions.

A major meet would have its benifits but in the end a major meet is not created by saying its a major meet, its created by the people wanting to be there.

Habbosrus

Back again
AussieDoug said:
2016 Vegas here we come :D
I think a trip to Vegas is a great idea. I will never be able to afford it so I can enjoy the trip vicariously through those that go! Now, as with everything, photos or it never happened. We look at them once and destroy the evidence :eek:
And if Mike Tyson's Tiger happens to walk down my street after your Vegas trip, I saw nothing 8) . Nothing I tell ya!

mborg10

Michael Borg

Habbosrus said:
AussieDoug said:
2016 Vegas here we come :D
I think a trip to Vegas is a great idea. I will never be able to afford it so I can enjoy the trip vicariously through those that go! Now, as with everything, photos or it never happened. We look at them once and destroy the evidence :eek:
And if Mike Tyson's Tiger happens to walk down my street after your Vegas trip, I saw nothing 8) . Nothing I tell ya!
No mike Tyson but I did get kicked out of the Luxor for swimming in the fountain in the foyer at 5am. I was really hot.

bjpc2716

who dares win
8) better in Melbourne I had the idea 2 years ago their are venue in mind close to the airport

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf

So now we are looking at micros, minis, midis and megas? Even more CLAP to go around.
I agree that we should keep the minis and a few of us do try to catch up for smaller catch up and someone's house. But I also like the idea of an additional mega gathering in perhaps July or August to get to meet some of the other members from interstate and cover some more advanced topics.