Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2012: June 2-3

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
It's coming down to the wire now. If you've been ummmming and ahhhhhing about whether to come it is definitely worth the trip. If there is something specific that you'd like to see or find out about then now is the time to let us know so that the people involved can be ready.

Hope to see lots of you there come Saturday

Alan

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Well I made it down to Melbourne in one piece am in a van park in Coburg, so not far at all from the mini venue. Now an afternoon to kill and half day tomorrow before the mini on Saturday. Yay

tuppet

Apprentice elf
If you have anything you want to set up before the mini I will be at the venue tomorrow afternoon to set up from about 3pm.

tuppet

Apprentice elf
Breakfast will be available from 9am on Saturday morning, giving us all a chance to get to know who's who before we get started.

jeromej

Newbee, and learning the hard way!!!
Hi guys

I know the timimg is late, but l have only tonight just managed to get someone else to fill in for me on Sunday for junior football.

I've been tring for weeks!

Is it to late to come???

Only for the Sunday session unfortantely as t l have my sons birthday party on the Saturday.

Cheers

ewanh

what goes here?
bacon and eggs for breakfast Tuppet?

There was plenty of discussion regarding your BBQ skills last year, can;t wait to see them. Following on from that was the debate between Surf N Turf over Reef N Beef. Perhaps some examples could be provided at the BBQ? ;)

See you around 9....

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Caravan park in coburg LL?
I'm tippin youll have some good stories to tell come Saturday o_O
I wouldn't imagine there would be many holiday makers in that park!

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
It's a big 4, and no permanents in the park, so it actually is really good as permanents usually mean sleazy types are not far away. Quiet (Except the planes), clean, and cheap enough

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Used to have Pentridge Prison the L ....watch out maybe a few inmates around.

We will have the BBQ up and running and Bacon and eggs just for you ...... 8)