Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2013

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hopefully there is a video or 2 that will emerge showing the final show all put together. The photos of it look good.

ltay13

Full time elf
Thanks for hosting TD, perfect place to get hands on as well as the presentations - and clearly a lot of thought into organisation.

A

Andrew_Frazer

Looks like Tuppetsdad is going to go down in blinky folk lore as some kind of super hero legend.

TD the Mini hero.

Devo

Apprentice elf
It was a wonderful event to be a part of and a great success! A big thanks to all those who presented and especially to TD for the use of such a great facility and for organising everything so well.

justinj

Apprentice elf
Good work tuppetses for hosting. Sorry I didn't make it the 2nd day, I forgot to set my alarm and by the time bub woke us up it was a bit late to bother coming. Have we got videos of each of the displays? I'd like to see how the fountain turned out.

muzzag50

New elf
Thanks Tuppet family for hosting again this year.
Also thanks Alan for the excellent job presenting on day one.

wazzawazzaw

christmas is coming ...YEAH
I know a lot of people have already say thank you but i would also like to say thanks and it was fun and are already looking forward to the next one ..... ps hopefully i will not have to work night shift and will be able to come to both day :D

davidt

New elf
Hi All,
Apologies for not being able to make it on the Sunday and I'm hoping my message got through to TD via New Zealand. I was really looking forward to catching up with everyone and making some new friends. I made it as far as Westgate Bridge (From Ballarat) when I received a phone call advising that mum was being taken to hospital, so I had to make a quick U turn back to Ballarat. Unfortunately things were worse than anyone expected and she passed away in the early hours of Monday morning.

A

Andrew_Frazer

So sorry to hear that David. You sure did the right thing and return back.
Our sympathys to you and your family.

Your message did get passed on, i interupted bruce in the middle of his presenation.

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Hi David, very sorry to hear about your Mum.

Yes I did receive your message from Andrew and we missed you on the day but family always comes first.

Please accept our condolences.

gerry

Senior elf
Hi,
Thank you to the Tuppet family for taking the time to oranise the event and for all the presenters who put in all the effort. I really enjoyed the two days event , learned heaps. Also thanks to all the other participants who generously shared ideas and pictures of past projects.

A

Andrew_Frazer

Re: Melbourne Mini 2014

So, whens 2014.

I'm really going to try to get onto it this time!

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
OK so after some feedback on the timing of the mini this year. Idea was to have this earlier than before for a few reasons.
- For new members gives them more time to sort out what they plan for this year's show.
- For more experienced members to give them a reminder that you don't have to leave it as late as last year!

Let me know when you think is the best time of year.

Next year I would like to find a way to synchronise it with wither Light in Winter (Fed square) or White Night (Lots of places around Melb).

Maybe we can even have an ACL display at one of these 8)