Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2013

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Looks like we will have a record number for the Melbourne Mini (we are the greatest!). So I am thinking of how to keep you all busy.

PLEASE BRING YOUR NOTEBOOK (If you have one) along with your LSP, LOR, VIXEN or whatever you are using for sequencing. This will give you a chance to write some sequences to try out on our projects. If you don't have a notebook then no problems we will have a few PC's anyway.

Thanks
Tuppetsdad

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
If anyone is after tint tubes I have an absolute bucketload and can bring some down. Due to room constraints I would say that I could bring down 50 of the 500mm ones comfortably. I have longer ones but I'm coming down in my small car. If you want some then sing out as I won't bring them unless wanted.

I will also have
-some AAHMega60 boards there on the Saturday. They will be on sale for $200 (inc GST).
-hopefully the 2811DC15 and 2811DC30 boards (winging their way from China currently)
-usb-dmx dongles with ESTA pinout to suit Mega60, DC48, DC24 etc $22 (inc GST)

I'm thinking of getting rid of a few of my older controllers as I have lots
DC48 with 24V 350W power supply in box and stand for $200
Ray Wu 27 Channel board with 24V 350W supply in box and stand for $70

ecbailey

Full time elf
Hi AHH, I'm most interested in your stuff for sale.

What exactly do you mean by tint tubes? Are they hollow plastic opaque tubes that diffuse mix the lights you put inside them?

Thanks!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
They work out at pretty close to 50 for $0.00

ltay13

Full time elf
I know it's getting close but forgot to mention that I wanted to bring along a friend. All good for that with catering??

justinj

Apprentice elf
Ok I'm down:
Saturday - 3.5 people (.5 won't be eating or paying much attention)
Sunday - 2.5 people
People won't mind a placid baby being around will they? My wife just wants to have a look at things that she can have up too and bub's too young to be babysat.

AntinOz

Apprentice elf
I may be an apology tomorrow... my son bought a nasty virus home from school and I have succumbed. I will make the call in the morning.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Have a great Week-end Guys. Your all in for a treat.
Be very careful justinj, Wifes tend to want to claim full responsibility for the display after they get involved.

Cheers Steve