Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2013

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
At the moment the agenda is a bit fluid. If there is something in particular that you would like discussed then let us know here and we'll work on either getting the info ready or getting someone knowledgable organised to talk on the subject.

abundy

Full time elf
Hi all,
I would like to attend both days please.
Also would like to know if it is possible to bring in a newbie, as was talking to a friend of mine and he is keen to also take up the challenge of holiday lighting.
If so please put me down for 2 peoples.

andrewm

New elf
Hi,

Thank you for the invite.

I will be able to attend both days.

regards

andrewm

davidt

New elf
Thanks TD for the heads up.
Things have been somewhat chaotic, so haven't checked in here for a while.
At this stage I should be OK to come down on Sunday. Saturday is unlikely as Katie is working, which means I will be on elf entertaining duties. If things change, I'll let you know.

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Put me down for Sat & Sunday how long I can stay each day will be dependent on my work load. I beleive Alan is doing the LSP tutorial things year which is great to see someone showing how easily he has adapted over to LSP

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
At this stage I may only be able to attend Sunday, as I now have a gig Saturday night.

Regards, Graham E

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Melbourne Mini 2013 - Your Invited May 25th and 26th

Have today posted the proposed times and topics for the 2013 Melb mini sessions. You can see this at:

http://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2013_Mini_%28Melbourne%29

If you would like to present any of the sessions please let me know here.

Idea is on day 1 to combine some presentations with a few building projects - chance for show and tell and interaction with members - mainly targeted at RGB strips, floods and LED strings with DMX . Also a run through how to set up your show (some examples) and LSP plus LOR software.

Day two will move onto pixels (all combinations) and sequencing of larger shows with a few pixel based projects to see how it fits together.