Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2013

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
OK Brother Tuppet is looking after food for the Mini . We are planning Vietnamese one day and Subway the next. If you are a Vegetarian, Vegan or have other special dietary requirements let us know by posting here or else bring something for lunch!

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Due to a special request (non-dog eater) have changed Saturday to BBQ (well probably not dog)...

ewanh

what goes here?
I do like the fact that although I have been absent (only dropping by once or twice a month) the assumption was made that I still had underlying CLAP.

Thanks to the PM from tuppetsdad, and the fact I started some leave this week, I now am out of remission and the CLAP has returned.

I do like the fact that it was assumed I was turning up regardless...... you know me too well, I'll be there..... and I'm working on bringing a newbie (so new, he's not even here yet!)

Ewan

ewanh

what goes here?
Hi Grant and Brock,

Welcome to ACL ..... now you have the CLAP too (in case you haven't read up yet - Christmas Lights Addition Problem)

Ewan

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Nce to hear from you Ewan and please to hear you have come out of remission. Will ad your Newbie, Grant, Brock and Antinoz to our atendees list ....and buy a few more dogs...

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I tried to talk piper/Hamish into supplying the steaks for the bbq but he suggested wagyu might push the cost up a bit :(

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
wow nice move AAH .....we had our office Christmas party at Steer and food was amazingly good.

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
OK so less than week to go and looks like we have a lot of interest with 35 people confirming they will come along.

Due to the large number of people we will be pretty busy both days

WE NEED A PRESENTER FOR THE SUNDAY SESSION ON E1.31 AND PIXEL INTERFACE BOARDS SUCH AS P2, P12, DR4, E16 ETC

IF YOU HAVE A BIT OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A TRY WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ....please post here or PM me.

As there are a lot of new members we also need a few of the older hands who are happy to supervise the assembly and test of the projects. Again post here or PM me.

looking forward to catching up with you all soon

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Sound good Peter....I'm thinking next year we might have to move to the MCG. 8)