Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2013

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hope everyone who attended had a great day and they enjoy getting the lights flashing tomorrow.
Great job prepping all the projects and good luck to poor old Beacy and Ewan who are getting it all going.

OMG I'm so hoarse. A few more presenters would have gone down well so I wasn't droning on for most of the day.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
And a quick video to go with the photos
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31385205/MelbMini2013.avi

daunce

Full time elf
Great turnout yesterday! Good to see the community come together. Apologies i couldn't make it today.

Hands on projects were great.

Big thanks to TuppetsDad for organising a great mini! and to AAH do to so much presenting.

I'm sure it will help everyone build a better show this year.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ecbailey said:
Great 1st day.

How does one take up the LSP upgrade offer? Is there a special link, send them an email or something else?

If your at the mini then send me a PM with your name and details (must be the same as what you will pay with)
This special deal will close for those at the Melbourne mini at 11.59pm Monday night, so send me a PM and then ill get back to you with details on how to get this deal after Monday.

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Melbourne Mini 2013 Pics

So Photos from Second day - you can see the six projects combined into one show.

Project1.gif

You can see out fountain (looks more like a spider.)
Project2.gif Project3.gif

and Beacy getting the show running
Project4.gif

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
[SIZE=small]Thank you for attending the 2013 Melbourne Mini. Hope you have learnt new things and found new ideas for your show this year.[/SIZE][SIZE=small]The link below is for photos that have been taken during the weekend from both days. The photos were taken by an iPhone and Digital Camera. [/SIZE]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f6oygte9rwp62r5/0ejp93EbdP
Note: The shared folder on Dropbox "Melbourne Mini 2013" will be accessible for you to download photos from till Friday, 14th June 2013 (8:00PM)Regards, BrotherTuppet (Sam)
Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

jeromej

Newbee, and learning the hard way!!!
Great day!
Thanks to everyone who helped organise and put together the event.
Also to the presenters, well done guys.
I really appreciate the time you took answering questions and passing on your knowledge to the rest of us.

Cheers
:)