Mounting plates

Kent

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
If you have a model file, I'd be happy to print some for you for free / filament cost depending on quantity.
If you don't have a model, I could knock something up if you provide the mounting hole locations, but it may take a little longer for me to find the time to fit it in. Assuming you're attaching to a Mean Well LRS350 style supply, I've made a few brackets for that, so I'd just need the details of what you're looking to attach to it.

dannyp

Full time elf
If you have a model file, I'd be happy to print some for you for free / filament cost depending on quantity.
If you don't have a model, I could knock something up if you provide the mounting hole locations, but it may take a little longer for me to find the time to fit it in. Assuming you're attaching to a Mean Well LRS350 style supply, I've made a few brackets for that, so I'd just need the details of what you're looking to attach to it.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Yes I have the meanwell LRS350 and want to attach the Falcon Smart Receiver SR X1 and SRX2. I need 3 of each and Im happy to pay for them if you can fit me in.