My Animated Props

steve hughes

New elf
feel free to move this if needed...hopefully in next couple of weeks will get a skull talkin' (Texas style!!) :D

2011 The Adams Family
2011 Adams Family
video is being projected with powerpoint projector and edited from several Adams Family clips

Hallowindow 1 with "edited audio"
2011 hallowindow video
once again...the camera used was a vivitar 5megpixal..I am thinking one of the 1'st ones to come out with video???? hoping to try tomorrow nite with another camera and then another nite with HD camera for comparison?!

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
That looks pretty nasty Steve. Is that at your house or is that set up somewhere else for a display?

I do like the jack-o-lantern effects. Very cool

P.S. Free nightmares for kids, go visit the display.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice work there Steve, im sure its an absolute hit with the kids and the parents alike. Nice work on the big screen, any details on what you used for the screen?

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Nice Work there Steve. Great to see some some Quality Halloween Animated Lighting on here.

Superman

Global moderator
Fasteddy said:
Very nice work there Steve, im sure its an absolute hit with the kids and the parents alike. Nice work on the big screen, any details on what you used for the screen?

Not Sure what Steve uses but I rear project video in my Christmas display onto one of the single garages.
I use a white plastic Table cloth purchased from Spotlight for about $1.50.

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
ѕυρєямαη, Bucky was one of my younger brothers that went missing years ago. We never knew what happened to him. So glad to see he is still around & is having a productive life. Take good care of him. He doesn't eat too much either. Great job with him. I will let the rest of the family know of his where-bouts.

Superman

Global moderator
oldmanfathertime1000 said:
ѕυρєямαη, Bucky was one of my younger brothers that went missing years ago. We never knew what happened to him. So glad to see he is still around & is having a productive life. Take good care of him. He doesn't eat too much either. Great job with him. I will let the rest of the family know of his where-bouts.

Yes Bucky is well and i'm looking after him. he sits in my workshop and keeps me company all day.

OldMarty

New elf
Hmmmm, some of those MP3/servo-driver boards on the market are a bit slow, and most servo's are too slow to replicate rapid mouth movements.

As an alternative, the audio that feeds the sound system/speaker can be fed thru a basic guitar pedal delay unit. You can then match the slow mouth movements to be more realistic with the audio.

;-)