Need falcon f16v3 help asap please

xgonnahaveitx

New elf
Ok so anyone have any idea could be wrong? I hooked my f16v3 up so I could test lights, and the oled wont come on, the 2 led liights arent lit up either. I tried to reset the board, but no dice

I had to replace a fuse on the power input but dont know why. My psu's are all running the correct power, 12v dc, the board is getting power, as tge led lights are on for all the outputs.

Anyone have any ideas??

Attachments

• 20201113_141120.jpg
    20201113_141120.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20201113_141130.jpg
    20201113_141130.jpg
    973.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

burnt

Full time elf
can u test if u have 12v on the little pcb under input switch

burnt

Full time elf
the pcb that im talking about is next to latch4 and check the voltage with multimeter

burnt

Full time elf
but does the pcb between input power switch (7-13) and latch 4 have 12 volts on its pins

xgonnahaveitx

New elf
I emailed, used online form and tried to call dpitts. I am sure he is super swamped. I am hoping he has an idea as to what could he wrong. Just my luck tho, first year after finally having wife go ahead and then bam lol

xgonnahaveitx

New elf
I will have a look at that switch tomorrow. I am almost positive it is on 12v, all of the led's are lit up along the bottom for the outputs and on both the v1 and v2.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Usually the little LEDs are "0on" next to the 7-13V switch and yours are off (left of the little green board). Someone else posted similar issues a few months ago, the fuses all lights on but the controller wasn't working at all, no LED, no lights next to the switch. Not sure what happened in the end with it. Maybe ask the OP.

I posted a photo of the LEDS lit up on mine in that.

The only thing I would test is that the switch next to the green connectors on the right says Ext Power or V2, just make sure it's set to V2 or try putting power into the green terminal on the side and selecting Ext Pwr and see if it boots up with that. I would treat it like a PC, remove everything non essential, and only power the right side V2 or Ext Pwr. Also I'm assuming there is nothing under the bottom touching. You have the board raised off the PSUs don't you?