Sydney/NSW NSW Mini 2018 to be held in Picton - dates discussion

Which dates would you attend the 2018 NSW mini in Picton?

• 19th/20th of May

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 26th/27th of May

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • 2nd/3rd of June

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sorry I can't make any of these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
OK how about we set 26th/27th of May as the dates then, provided it is available?

Oh and it's the 11th of June thats the long weekend I believe

darylc

404 darylc not found
OK how about we set 26th/27th of May as the dates then, provided it is available?

Oh and it's the 11th of June thats the long weekend I believe

Whats wrong with getting a series of dates and conducting a poll rather than trying to ram a particular date down peoples throats?

jarrodk

New elf
because im only new i will attend to get ideas and help with what i need etc and how things work

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
my partner has informed me that as long as it's not the 3/4 Jun WE are good to go. She has already found a suitable hotel and sussed out a few things to do whilst I'm at the mini.
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing :laugh:

drakky

Senior elf
I've had a talk to the guy who runs the restaurant , at this stage there's nothing on any of those dates so all good , @Fing the venue is licensed

darylc

404 darylc not found
I've had a talk to the guy who runs the restaurant , at this stage there's nothing on any of those dates so all good , @Fing the venue is licensed

Thanks Drakky. I've put a new poll at the top for each of the dates. Can everyone please indicate which dates you could attend.

For the record, results from the location poll were:
poll.png

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
So we have Keith that cant do 19/20 May, Oz cant come June 2/3 and nor can Heath, so do we need a poll (as I believe people would gain a lot if Keith and OzAz were to attend) or can we lock in 26th/27th of May now?

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
Wouldn't Mind Helping in anyway I can.

I live only 20 minutes away and don't mind supply gear if needed (Tables, Chairs, PA Systems, Lighting stuff (Controllers, PSU's, etc)).

Once this is a little bit more confirmed maybe we create a google doc for all hardware or equipment to bring? Available all dates so far.

Regards
Jack | Derf

Status
Not open for further replies.