PEX tubing $10 per length

damona

Full time elf
Re: PEX tubing for the 2016 minis. $10 per length

Put me down for 10 at Melb Mini

Need to think of a way to join them together??

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Re: PEX tubing for the 2016 minis. $10 per length - cancelled

Due to circumstances I will not be continuing with the bulk buy.
Sorry to anyone who wanted them. Feel free to contact the 2 suppliers of PEX in Australia that I found
sohail@iilaustralia.com.au from http://iilaustralia.com.au/portfolio/iil-plumbo-300-pex/ . IIL can source lengths as well as rolls.
gshaw@coutagroup.com.au from http://www.coutagroup.com.au/ . Couta can only source rolls in Australia easily. They can get lengths but a 4 month lead time is what I was told.

Alan.

mborg10

Michael Borg

If anyone that missed out on this bulk buy is still interested in the acrylic tube we did a while back, I still have some that I was keeping. I also have some that have been bent into arches.

PM me if you want to discuss.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Re: PEX tubing for the 2016 minis. $10 per length - cancelled

AAH said:
Due to circumstances I will not be continuing with the bulk buy.
Sorry to anyone who wanted them. Feel free to contact the 2 suppliers of PEX in Australia that I found
sohail@iilaustralia.com.au from http://iilaustralia.com.au/portfolio/iil-plumbo-300-pex/ . IIL can source lengths as well as rolls.
gshaw@coutagroup.com.au from http://www.coutagroup.com.au/ . Couta can only source rolls in Australia easily. They can get lengths but a 4 month lead time is what I was told.

Alan.
ahhh well that stuffed me back to the drawing board but thanks for the hard work Alan all is appreciated

livetoride

Full time elf

Anyone interested in picking up the group buy from where Alan left off? I have emailed the suppler at ILL to see how far him and Alan had gotten and whats better cost wise rolls or lengths and ill go from there once i hear back!

livetoride

Full time elf

Got an email back. Minimum order we can get is 300, I think last count we were sitting just under 200. So if we can find the extra 100 or so we can go ahead if everyone is still keen.

We will have to forwards freight being such a small order, I don't know if this was the same case with Alan but ill see what price i can find for freight.

averagebloke

New elf

Still keen.
If you can increase mine from 10 to 15 that would be great
cheers

msherratt

New elf

Live2ride-Daniel said:
Anyone interested in picking up the group buy from where Alan left off? I have emailed the suppler at ILL to see how far him and Alan had gotten and whats better cost wise rolls or lengths and ill go from there once i hear back!
Daniel are you collating the additional requests?

livetoride

Full time elf

Yeah up untill I made the post we were at 189m I think now 249m with the last 2 requests. If we can get to over 250 I'll cover the rest and see if I can sell them at a later date. I'll be chasing some more freight quotes tomorrow, I'm hopeful it's still will be at $10 with the extra postage.

msherratt

New elf

Live2ride-Daniel said:
Yeah up untill I made the post we were at 189m I think now 199m with the last 2 requests. If we can get to 250 I'll cover the rest and see if I can sell them at a later date. I'll be chasing some more freight quotes tomorrow, I'm hopeful it's still will be at $10 with the extra postage.
That's cool. I'm not sure how I could help but I am offering to help if I can. I will also put my order up to 10 lengths as well.

livetoride

Full time elf

Ok I've just re read over what Alan had posted and hes worked it out in lengths not meters. So we are well over the minimum order of meters. I'll get this into the official group buy and we will go ahead once I confirm a shipping price tomorrow

msherratt

New elf

Live2ride-Daniel said:
Ok I've just re read over what Alan had posted and hes worked it out in lengths not meters. So we are well over the minimum order of meters. I'll get this into the official group buy and we will go ahead once I confirm a shipping price tomorrow
Awesome news

Brettus

Brettus

Id be interested in 5 lengths if i am able to pick it up from some after the mini in brisbane, perferably the northside, as I am away the mini weekend (bummed cause i wanted to go)