PEX tubing $10 per length

Bumpy2020

Apprentice elf
Re: PEX tubing for the 2016 minis. $10 per length

AAH missed me on the list
Ill take 10 at Melb mini (Might need help fitting 3mtr lengths in the car :|) lol

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT

has this gone to a definite buy if so Daniel can you put up a list of who wants what and how much if you have gotten that far please

thanks Adam

livetoride

Full time elf

Hi Adam, Just waiting on last freight quote. Ive had a rough week or so with work so i should have time to sort it out.

Attachments

• ListToDate- 13.4.16.jpg
    ListToDate- 13.4.16.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 61

Red

l kill you

l,ll take 10 lenghts please

i13

Dedicated elf
With the cancellation of this group buy I have now changed my plans and no longer require the tubing.

Thanks for your efforts to get this going again.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Was trolling through ebay looking for some tubing and I found this.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Air-Seeder-LDPE-Hose-25mm-x-31mm-POLYETHYLENE-tube-grain-fertilizer-seeds-clear-/281611479072?hash=item41915a2820:g:Ci4AAOSwrklU7p~j

Air seeder hose. Looks like it is a similar product. It is designed to be UV stable and it is cheap at$2.65/m. Might be worth looking at for those interested. This listing is in victoria but it has the brand and details so you should be able to ask for it at other ag machinery supply stores across Australia I would imagine. Comes in a coil though by the looks so I'm not sure how well it will hold its shape.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Just did some more searching. The Esdan factory is in Dandenong where the listing is. The local boys might be able to get the tube from the factory in straight lengths if they give them a ring.

Red

l kill you
looks interestin, l no the area, but not that close to go for a quic driv these days. but lam down that way in a few weeks if no has had a look, l,ll pop in

DavidJ247

Full time elf
BundyRoy said:
Just did some more searching. The Esdan factory is in Dandenong where the listing is. The local boys might be able to get the tube from the factory in straight lengths if they give them a ring.
Yes, I have been to the factory and tested the 32/38mm size with a sample length of strip, looked good (even in a lit room), let through enough light but still diffused it enough to light the tube. I suspect the opaqueness (if that's a word?) will be a personal preference thing, you could see individual 'dots' of light up close but that suits me. I was actually surprised how rigid the tube was, I anticipated it would be softer but it should hold its shape well in the elements. Will need to figure out the ideal temp for bending/moulding. It is supplied in coils, not sure if they could supply in straight lengths, either way i would need to reshape it for my purpose.
I was there in March and they were out of stock of the 38mm and expecting to run another batch in 'around a month', might be time to check in again.

Kitman

Full time elf
There was a post under another topic http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,7783.0.html where someone was discussing some tubing that they found at an Enzed store, could be a similar product to the one you have found Bundy.

Not sure what is happening with this bulk buy anymore, not sure if Daniel had made any more progress or if time has gotten the better of him, as the Mini's will be kicking off soon it would be cutting it fine to get them delivered to the locations before the mini's.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Would have to be the same stuff Kitman. Only with a bit of a mark up (although it could be a bigger size). Going on the ebay ad they have plenty of the 25/31mm (id/od) tube available. At least 300m.