Pixels Strips on Gutters

aots74

New elf
If you plan to mount something permanent then it may be wise to invest in something like the Aluminium diffused channel as this will look the part and not look like some tacked on addition. It will cost more but it will be done right and look great all year around even when the lights are off during the day
Love the look of your permanently mounted strips. Can I ask where you got your aluminium channels from? Also, my plan is to do something similar under the gutter so the whole install isn't in the sun all year round but what are your thoughts on something like this across a colorbond roof? My thought is that even with a nice install, the heat up there would have to do some damage?

mangoat

Full time elf
If you plan to mount something permanent then it may be wise to invest in something like the Aluminium diffused channel as this will look the part and not look like some tacked on addition. It will cost more but it will be done right and look great all year around even when the lights are off during the day

where does one get this stuff at a reasonable price? ;p

Charger

Apprentice elf
Here's some images of how I did mine.
The holes in the conduit matched my "Fairy LED's" 5 mm on the front face for the led and 6.5 mm on the back for it to pass through.
The saddles were routed out with an 8 mm drill bit to allow the cable to pass through without being stressed or damaged
I painted the conduit with water e based paint to match the fascia.
This is great. Think I will try this method this year. Thanks for sharing!