Hi All, Hope everyone's displays are up and running nicely - mine however, is not. I started out in the pixel game this year, and decided to start small. I'm running a Pi3B+ with FPP loaded (just updated to 2.5 this evening). I'm also running a PiCap - (http://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/product/rpi-28d/) which has 2x ws2811 output channels. Off one channel, I am running 3x Leaping Arches (2.5m ws2811 strip inside). This worked a treat, and when it was the only object being ran, it was amazing. But because it seemed so easy after the arches, I decided to utilise the other output and put some strings up on the house (also ws2811 from Ray Wu). This is when I have ran into problems. Each strip works perfectly when tested with a pixel tester, so I know it's not a wiring issue etc (I've also measured voltages at the end of the strips etc, and all are showing they are getting 12v) Additionally, I have swapped the strings around and they all work on the same pigtail (the pigtail for the middle doorway), just not when I put them back to their rightful place. I'm a complete noob when it comes to the Universe/Channel/#Nodes/#Pixels stuff - and am confident this is where my problem lies. Can someone please have a look at the attached photos and give me a hand. Please... I don't want to let the kids down when they've been looking forward to this so much.