Prize Pack for the first Mini ( out of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne )

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Sydney only ever had one date to choose from so there is no competition really....

multicast

Senior elf
Melboure wins by 45 minutes over Sydney and Adelaide hasn't yet finished.

If the Melbourne crew want to have a second prize the same as Sydney then we can do that since that seemed o be more interesting.

multicast

Senior elf
Harrison Kohn said:
Come on Brisbane, Don't make me Fly Around the Country taking everyone's Prizes :p

Given your a pro lighting guy you won't want to take the toys from the DIY crowd? The guys should make you do a demo on grandMA. I'm sure thy would love to see one close up.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Brisbane has never been mentioned.lol we thought we were out lawed because of the daylight savings thing

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
andrew_frazer said:
Brisbane?

Well, the title did read "Prize Pack for the first Mini ( out of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne )", so I assumed that the other states were not included in your offer. Of course it is your (generous) offer and you're entitled to conduct it any way you want. :)

I

indudio

Any Mini's for ACT?

Have about 4-5 people I spoke to this year keen to get into Christmas Lighting.

The one here a few years back was great.

caffeine

Full time elf
David_AVD said:
andrew_frazer said:
Brisbane?

Well, the title did read "Prize Pack for the first Mini ( out of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne )", so I assumed that the other states were not included in your offer. Of course it is your (generous) offer and you're entitled to conduct it any way you want. :)

It also included a 'change the rules at any time' clause so anything's possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.