Problems with Ray Wu?

Speedie70

New elf
Well after a bit of to and fro, DHL tracking says my lights have just been cleared by customs in Melbourne!!

:)

Assuming Aussie post don't bugger up the last leg of the journey I will have a busy weekend ahead.

Lesson learnt and will order earlier next year.

Although I have realised that the CLAP is a nasty obsessive disease.. I stumbled across a website with live flight tracking and after a bit of join the dots with the DHL tracking site and the the flight tracker, I figured out which plane my lights were probably on.. I found myself checking it through the day..

Is that wrong? :-[

Adam007

Adam007
Something I was warned about Ray in chat, and it happened with one of my orders was he will input a fake shipping reference number and the actual correct one will come days later.

Just beware of this :mad:

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Adam007 said:
Something I was warned about Ray in chat, and it happened with one of my orders was he will input a fake shipping reference number and the actual correct one will come days later.

I believe that Ray doesn't hand the goods to DHL (or whoever) directly. He gives it to a freight forwarder. The first number is the reference to them. You get the actual tracking number once the forwarder has processed it and given him the international con note number.

neilric99

Full time elf
Yes David I would agree with that. Ray always passes the good to a freight forwarder and they issue the actual tracking number. Ray may issue a tracking number but it only his internal number that he uses to send to the forwarder and also to let aliexpress know that it has left his packing department.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Adam ray sent my good on this Tuesday and I got the correct tracking number today. I have heard the same from others that it takes a few days from ray but I have only ever had to wait 2 days at the most

nutz4lights

Full time elf
Well.... after 11 weeks from the time of my payment, I received my DHL tracking number from Ray yesterday. This has been the longest out of the four orders I have placed with him this year, but it is also the largest order. Too bad the shipping from China to Melbourne, FL, USA is longer than the shipping to Melbourne, Australia or I might have had my lights this weekend :p

Still have one more order that he is working on, but I placed that expecting it probably not to get here in time...

-Louie