Recent Coro Creations

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I gather the internal ribs are the same material as the outer surface as you are cutting the outside exposing them to rain. Are the internal ribs as waterproof as the exterior?

mborg10

Michael Borg
BundyRoy said:
I gather the internal ribs are the same material as the outer surface as you are cutting the outside exposing them to rain. Are the internal ribs as waterproof as the exterior?
It's all the same material. Corrugated plastic. Like a for sale sign for a house. That's what coro is primarily used for is signage. You can buy it bulk from signwriting places

roo

Full time elf
Hi,

I have played around with coro and made a star myself for my display. I found it hard to cut it and ended up using the Kitchen scissors with abit of force to cut out my design. I was wondering is there a easy way to cut it? What do you use?

cfexcat

New elf
roo said:
Hi,

I have played around with coro and made a star myself for my display. I found it hard to cut it and ended up using the Kitchen scissors with abit of force to cut out my design. I was wondering is there a easy way to cut it? What do you use?

Roo, I have used this item from Holidaycoro.com to cut coro. It works great cutting down the 'flutes', but to go across the 'grain', I still use a utility knife.

29-2.jpg

http://www.holidaycoro.com/Coro-Claw-CorPlast-Knife-CoroPlast-p/29.htm

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
These look great. Cant wait to see the full show later in the year.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Nice candles Doug, I finally purchased my Megatree hook :D (took me long enough) ....and found some globes at the Hardware store.... Now I got some work to do ...

-Blu