Recommendations on Leaping Arches Material

bretheron

Been bitten by the bug.
I’d be in on that! When I looked at Collier it said $8.80/m.
Let me know how it goes!
Colliers gets cheaper if you get 20+ or 30+ meters. 30+ is $4.53 per meter. Freight is way way way better than Esdan for me. I paid $102 in freight for a roll last year but after searching for so long it was the only stuff I could find. $27.60 for freight according to the online quote from colliers.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
Might just have to give them a call.
Being far north WA makes “Picking ion directly” impossible...

ElSalZi

Full time elf
If you ever need stuff brought up to Hedland from Perth to save freight give me a hollier.
Flip! You say that now ... I just paid $95 for a box 63x63x94cm weighing 12Kgs....

Haha, look I appreciate the offer - who do you go thru? I will be getting quite a few bits (next will be a roll of airseeder hose for our Arches) and that theres the by-monthly grain order (for Home-brews). I always think that a dollar is better in my pocket than someone else!

Perhaps I should PM you...

The Bald Boy

New elf
Hi,
how did you go with the hose? Air Seeder LDPE Hose 32mm x 38mm POLYETHYLENE tube grain fertilizer seeds clear. This is from the link from Simey.
I went to their website and they do not have this - they have one with a spiral colour going through it.
Did the LDPE AIRSEEDER HOSE 32MMWHITE U.V RESISTANT TUBE 32MMX38MM from collier and miller work out? I noticed that after 20m the price coems down to around $6.46/m without freight. I'm in NSW
Is the diffused a better look? I will use strips this year with the thought of maybe square pixels next year.

The Bald Boy

New elf
Hi all,
I got my air seeder hose 38mm diameter. Does anyone know where I can get conduit for this size? What about the t junction to make feet?

Aart Wessels

New elf
Maybe interesting for those who do not have access to air seeder hose, or HDPE tubing, or PEX tubing;
This weekend I have been experimenting with 32mm white PP/PE pipes intended for indoor sewage. These are rigid pipes, but when filled with sand, and after applying heat by a heat gun or roofing/weed burner, it is possible to bend these without too much problems. I was a bit hesitant about the pipes being translucent enough, but they do great.
For me, it served mostly as a proof of concept. As we are deep in November already, I decided not to add arches to my display this year, and take some time in 2019 to properly work things out. By that time, I'll provide some pictures/vids as well.

Interesting @Aart Wessels

Do you have a product code etc? i have been looking for straight pipe... and yours sounds exactly what i am after. If i can give details to a plumbing wholesaler, they may be able to source some.

cheers

Aart Wessels

New elf
Well, it's products on sale here in Europe. I've done a quick search in Australia, but can't find them there.
If you are looking for straight pipe, you could do the same thing I described, just reversed. Fill the tube with sand, heat it, and pull it straight.
This is the site for one of the local manufacturers, for 4 meters of white pipe in 32mm diameter : http://makushop.martensgroep.eu/win...]=9665&cHash=6f28d7d61a43970c65ba6e3d1560b72d
It's generally available in DIY stores here.