RGB 5 Pointed LED Stars

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
when i said to test them an blow them up, i didn't mean to actually blow one of them up.
otherwise they looked great

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
So, who is interested in getting some of these stars?

You'll have to pay via Western union as Sunmoon don't accept PayPal.

Maybe members local to each other can order together to minimise the payment fee and freight?

Mike

CLAP infected!
I would like around 30 of these. Depending on the $$$$ of course

Dave can you detail how you hooked em up?

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
I've had someone tell me privately in chat (no, not you Mike!) that I should help other members with all the technical questions that they may need to ask when dealing with (overseas) suppliers. When I suggested to them that individual ACL members can do the same as I did and make enquiries or possibly buy from a reseller (at a higher price), this person said that I "have an attitude problem and should not be just trying to make a buck".

Look guys, I put up some money, got some samples of the 6803 LED stars and presented this thread so people would at least know what they could order from Bruce at Sunmoon. I could order a heap of them in as a commercial deal, but then I'd have to charge more to cover the costs of dealing with orders and freighting them out.

There's nothing stopping anyone from buying these stars directly from Sunmoon like I did. As stated earlier in the thread, you can't use PayPal, but I used Western Union with no real issues. I'm sorry if people got the impression I was doing a group buy. I thought I'd made that pretty clear from the outset that people would need to do their own thing or form local group buys.

OK, mini rant over. :eek:

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
mini rant continues…..

And Most of us thank-you for that David. I for one have always benefited from not only yourself but others who have trialed new stuff and wasted many a dollar to find new products that can be adapted for use by us in our displays. So to you and anyone else who has pressed the “Buy” button without not really knowing what you’re going to get. Thanks.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Steve, I thank you for your thank you! :D

(Raspberries to the (fortunately few) negative people out there though. :p )