Sinnamon Christmas Lights 2010 - Brisbane Australia

Robbo

Full time elf
very nice....what have you got under the arches on the right there...they look very well done indeed...nice effect

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Geoff as usual you you have done an outstanding job and really set the bar high for us all well done

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi Robbo

There are 4 colour LED net lights under the arches. 3 nets to each of the two arches joined end to end and gathered at the centre. I have control on each colour and so can do both colour effects and chases. They are connected ias a mirror and use just 4 channels. Works very well and has evoked a lot of comment. My better half wants me to do similar in the other arches next year, but I have not seen any suitable nets this year so will have to do something using strings.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
There is some serious effort and work put into that display, a fantastic effort with a sensational result, you must be proud of the finished product.

ThaiWay

1500 C9's are not green
Unbelievably awesome! Wow is the only other thing I can say! well, the small stars with the trace tails... very nice effect.

Thanks for sharing,
John

kel

Dedicated elf
1.gif

mrpackethead

Full time elf
This display is way up there, and possibly in the best 3 worldwide domestic displays i've seen this year. And i've been in the US, Europe, Aus and NZ in the last fourty days.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Great job Geoff and welcome. I am lucky enough that your display was a short drive away. Well done