Small triple Fuse holder?

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Can anyone recommend a small triple Fuse holder?

I’m trying to build a weatherproof enclosure, to hold both my Raspberry Pi and my FM transmitter (to be mounted on my roof), but as usual, I am going to be very short on space. The weatherproof enclosure I bought had heaps of room for both the Raspberry Pi and FM transmitter. However, when you then add cooling fans, thermostat, 12v Power supply and a 12v-5v transformer (to power the Raspberry Pi), when I try to squeeze in a standard 4 x Fuse holder, it then gets exceedingly hard.

I’ve done many searches online, but most Fuse holders seem to start off with 4 fuses and aren’t that small, at lease for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Can't use a slightly larger enclosure? I have the CG-1500 enclosures arriving soon.
David, I've already mounted an Antenna to the enclosure, as well as venting and fans, so it would be sad to have to start all over again. Especially when I think a small Fuse Holder would do the trick. It would still be tight though!
However, I'd probably be interested in a CG-1500 enclosure anyway. What are they worth?

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Just a thought and I don't know your layout etc
Would it be easier to extend the FM transmitter antenna lead (I am assuming you are wanting to place the antenna on you roof for a clear radio signal) and keep the other items you wish in a another waterproof location etc.

Just my thoughts

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Just a thought and I don't know your layout etc
Would it be easier to extend the FM transmitter antenna lead (I am assuming you are wanting to place the antenna on you roof for a clear radio signal) and keep the other items you wish in a another waterproof location etc.

Just my thoughts

That would be an option, but I was just hoping to keep them together, if I can.
I had already build a control box with Power supplies and Falcon card etc. that goes on the roof. I then wanted the Raspberry Pi to run the control box over Ethernet cable.
Having the FM Transmitter close to the PI would just make things easier. I still may be able to squeeze everything in, it's just a standard 4 fuse block is more than I need and a bit bulky.
Fuse Holder.jpg

I suppose I could just use 3 x Single in-line Fuse holders, but I just thought if I could get something like a triple Hexfuse, that would be perfect.
hexfuse.jpg

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
How small are you looking to go? The hexfuse is pretty small even though it is 6 ATO fuses.

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
How small are you looking to go? The hexfuse is pretty small even though it is 6 ATO fuses.

I just thought there might be something like a Hexfuse with single power inlet, and with only 3 or even 4 fuses?