Spiral tree frames

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
If I put that many zippy ties on the lounge room floor my wife would make sure I felt some pain too. :)

mborg10

Michael Borg
BundyRoy said:
If I put that many zippy ties on the lounge room floor my wife would make sure I felt some pain too. :)
Same for me, but luckily this time she zip tied the lights on for me. I don't understand how she can work and not make mess?

mborg10

Michael Borg
Went to bunnings today to get the other 4 frames. The lady said they had sold them all at a really low price. So I drove to another bunnings were I got the original 4 thinking if they have them I can pick them up cheap. They still had them but still at $17 each. Who knows what the lady thought I was talking about

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
As far as I know, Bunnings no longer sell the Spiral Obelisk frames. My local stores haven't had them for a long time now. Maybe one store sold the discontinued stock cheap and the other is hanging out for full price. Wouldn't be the first time.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Still available at Bunnings in Auckland, but I think stock is very much up to the individual stores. The two nearby stores often have quite different items in stock from each other.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
logandc99 said:
Still available at Bunnings in Auckland, but I think stock is very much up to the individual stores. The two nearby stores often have quite different items in stock from each other.
Same. I tried quite a few Bunnings store then found 10 in Hamilton store. Got the 900mm ones for $14.95. They have the 1.5m ones as well but are $37.95.. Can't find a listing on their web site right now. Will ask at store again tomorrow.

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
I've heard from the supplier they have shipped the last of their stock of spiral obelisk to Bunnings Qld Carseldine and Maroochydore stores this week. Both 1200 & 1500 mm sizes

It will be worth a drive later this week because they are out of stock in every other Bunnings I tried in Brisbane & Ipswich :(