1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

spooky tube

Discussion in 'Halloween' started by OzAz, Dec 26, 2017.

1. OzAz

OzAz Full Time Elf Generous Elf

we have a brick wall with letterbox and mail tube at front of property. The other night one of the small kids was sticking his arm through the tube, and I suddenly thought " I could make a great halloween fright prop in that tube ".

Maybe a hand that shoots out as kids walk up to the house?

I've attached some pics, the wall is 26cm thick, now I just need some good ideas on what to do and how to do it...

Attached Files:

2. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    Some long gloves like vets use and something to inflate/deflate them could provide a nice easy scare.

3. Richie4540

Richie4540 Full Time Elf

I made one that had wet cloth hanging in it so when you put your arm in it was all gooey, and yo had to put your arm in to open the air ram power sliding door, the music also changed when the sensors was triggered, the sensor circuit and MP3 player cost less than 20 bucks to make. Just keep in mind that most Aussies are not prepared for a real scare and need to be eased into it, we have had a few kids almost wet their pants and some of the parents were seriously scared as well when the door closed on them, to the point they almost destroyed the door (made of foam) to get out. We were trying hard not to laugh.

Richie

ElSalZi likes this.