Sydney/NSW Sydney 2012 Mini Interest Thread - Not to be missed

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: Sydney 2012 Mini Interest Thread - Time to set a date and book

May be time to start thinking about the possability of booking a venue, hopefully the same venue that has been used for the last 2 years (thanks lytnin ;) ). We need to also look at dates which dont clash with the other minis,
so the dates of the other minis are:

Melbourne Mini 2-3 June
Brisbane Mini 16-17 June
Adelaide Mini 23 June

Based on that i would go fo a July date possible mid July, so open for suggestions. lets get the ball rolling as time is running out.

I also think this year will have less time spent on presentations and more time spent on just getting together to see and discuss what we have and feed off eachother.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
YAGOONA LIGHTS said:
july is ok for me as lone as it is in the first half of july that would be ok

In that case 8th July would suit me best. 7th in a pinch if we want a saturday.

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
Let me know if a CBD located venue (Pyrmont) is desirable - plenty of parking. No promises! I'm sure it will be fine. The function rooms sit vacant most weekends. They have hard wired projector, drop screen, house audio and DVD player available. Catering available individually or as a group on site at own cost. Self catering possible – cold food only.
Cheers
Craig

dannyp

Full time elf
Hi all, great idea. I tried to get there last year but it clashed with uni. I will be there but need to see what date is picked.

Cheers

Danny

T

tonylights

I have heard a lot about these events and looking at the agenda from Last year - who would want to miss it , please count me in .
Tony

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
You will walk away with a lot of great ideas and info from the day, well worth the effort.

The dates we are looking at are either Sunday the 8th or the 15th of July, will hopefully be cionfirmed in the next week.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Just noticed reference to a perth mini... thought to myself one in sydney would be good also! Further looking landed me here. New to the whole lights (2nd year at least though it seems I have spent $$$ and more $$$ already) but if open to all then definitely count me.