Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for May 23-24

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Re: Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for 23-24th of May please let me know if your coming

Hi Ben, the corro stars have aligned and I am now happy to confirm I will be a mini attendee for both Saturday and Sunday :)

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Re: Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for 23-24th of May please let me know if your coming

that is great news coxie

ok guys just want to double check who offered to bring some drinks for the mini???

and make sure we have not missed anything hope to have passes pmed out by Wednesday

also those that want to learn to solder better bring your soldering iron on sunday please

B_P_J

Full time elf

Hey Ben, i said i was going to bring some bottles of drink, just need to know what people drink, was thinking a few cokes, maybe a fanta or 2, some lemonade, maybe some Pepsi, i dont know... ideas people...

gerry

Senior elf

Given the weather , access to tea or coffee would be nice.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ

bpj1980 said:
Hey Ben, i said i was going to bring some bottles of drink, just need to know what people drink, was thinking a few cokes, maybe a fanta or 2, some lemonade, maybe some Pepsi, i dont know... ideas people...
Just be mindful that last year there was heaps left over so just play it by ear I say. There is ample for sale in the shops below. My 2 pennies worth.

Benslights

Dedicated elf

yeah but we will have to cover 2 days this year. so all should be good we will have tea and coffee also.

a mix would be nice bp

mborg10

Michael Borg

bpj1980 said:
I'm not fussy but a good Pepsi max goes along way. Zero sugar means I can get stuck into cakes, lollies and deep fried goodies and not feel guilty about it.

B_P_J

Full time elf

Ok so that's a bottle or 2 of Pepsi Max... and I will get a some others, variety basket...

multicast

Senior elf

Have a very sugar filled blinky.

Devo

Apprentice elf
Community project designer

Unfortunately we can't make it along, but we will be supplying a PixLite 16 and a PixLite 4 for door prizes.

Hope everyone has a great time!

mborg10

Michael Borg

I'll chuck in 2x3m long acrylic tubes for a door prize. Fingers crossed whoever wins them can fit them in their car.

Benslights

Dedicated elf

hi Devo

who are you sending the lucky door prizes to??? thank you so much for supporting the Sydney mini once again

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer

I heard that there might be scones at the Sydney mini but then again they may just sit in the car and then go home with Bill.

Benslights

Dedicated elf

you never know Alan ??? ::)