Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini 2021 - Out of town attendees

Zuseleets

Full time elf
If anyone arrives after about 3pm and wants a lift from the station, feel free to give me a call on 0423 384595 and I'll organise to pick you up and give you a lift to Rydges. This might be handy for those with loads of luggage or larger prop items, and we can also take a few people each day to the event as we are taking 2 cars, so will have 6 comfy or 8 squeezy places between us
In reality, I probably wont arrive until around 6:45pm - 7pm. You'll probably all be eating dinner by then :laugh:

MR_kymm4

Apprentice elf
First leg of emerald to Sydney done - Can confirm rum is ice cold in brissy airport
Now we wait an hour for 2nd leg

Attachments

• 55A0D183-C4A0-4CBA-9016-B6A63CDF4150.jpeg
    55A0D183-C4A0-4CBA-9016-B6A63CDF4150.jpeg
    763.2 KB · Views: 16

MR_kymm4

Apprentice elf
F@&$ could only happen to us , airline left Kim’s wheel chair in Brisbane after waiting 2 hours after the plane landed before they told us that good news , it’s now 20 to 1Am ,bloody 9 degrees freezing cold because the central queensland people forgot it’s bloody winter in Sydney , now we’re stuck at the train station waiting for a maxi taxi because the loan wheelchair doesn’t collapse did I mention it’s cold in Sydney ‍♂️

Zuseleets

Full time elf
F@&$ could only happen to us , airline left Kim’s wheel chair in Brisbane after waiting 2 hours after the plane landed before they told us that good news , it’s now 20 to 1Am ,bloody 9 degrees freezing cold because the central queensland people forgot it’s bloody winter in Sydney , now we’re stuck at the train station waiting for a maxi taxi because the loan wheelchair doesn’t collapse did I mention it’s cold in Sydney ‍♂
Omg! You poor buggers. Are you guys settled in the hotel now?