Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - Confirm your Interest

Mm

Silent elf
A BIG thank you to everybody who put on a great Sydney Mini. So many ideas, great presentations and general help. I got much more out of it than I ever expected.

Thanks again.

Mm (AKA Matt)

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Matt, i concur, was watching a fair portion today via wombats stream, and picked up alot of usefull ideas. thanks guys.

Hope to see you in Sydney next year

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
thanks wombat for the stream , i watched most of it..
thanks lithgo for bringing up my show ;)
an thanks to all the other presenters

greg58

Full time elf
Hey all, thanks for a great day. Thanks to everyone who did presentations and brought along their gear to give us an some ideas.
A Big thanks to Shire, he has put a hugh effort in to make this a great day.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Had a great weekend from dinner and Vivid Saturday night to meeting everyone Sunday at the mini. Huge thanks to Shire and Yagoona for your efforts in pulling off a great mini.

Wombat

Full time elf
Thanks to all for the great day today at the Sydney Mini. Another fabulous day was had by all.

For those that missed it or would like to review the highlights of today's mini you can watch the Live Stream Replays here.

Sydney Mini

I hope you all enjoyed today.

Wombat

Wombat

Full time elf
Anyone wants to review today's Mini look here

Sydney Mini
the recorded segments are there.

LSP Demonstration by Eddie at Auschristmaslighting Sydney Mini 2013
LSP Demo 1 of 2
LSP Demo 2 of 2…

Waterproofing Talk by…
David from LithgoLights talking about waterproofing techniques at the 2013 AusChristmasLighting Sydney Mini 2013

Walk Around at…
Walk Around of the different displays at AusChristmasLighting Sydney Mini 2013

Show and Tell at…
Show and tell at AusChristmasLighting Sydney Mini 2013

Question Time at…
Question Time Austchristmaslighting.com Sydney Mini 2013
Sorry I didnt get the first segments as we did not have internet for the first few hours.

Enjoy
Wombat

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Hi Guys im glad everyone had a great weekend

as I know I did also. thanks for or that turned up it was so great to meet all the new faces and the old ones.

now I guess we start planning for next year.

I would also like to give a special thanks to those that donated prizes.

Grahami2006 who donated 3 rgb strips

Ed from J1sys who dontaed a p2. thanks to Lithgow lights for his help on this also

AHH for his DC2811 board. I think BBayjohn will put it to good use

and I have forgotten who dontaed the meanwell power supply.

special thanks to light show pro who donated a lsp Advanced licence.

thanks again to all who put in a big effort this weekend

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
It was a great day and im sure all those new and old got a great deal out of the day. It is always great to actually get together and meet face to face.

I would like to thanks all that came and made the day so special and a special thanks to Shire (Craig) for providing and organising the venue and the massive feast. Also thanks to all those that brought something to show and those that provided prizes. The day day would have not been such a success if it wasnt for all those that came and got involved and asked questions. :D

scotthorwell

New elf
As a total newbie, appreciate days like today. It was good to meet up and see the many options available for this journey ::) . Slightly overwhelming. Guess I'll just have to start playing, plus figure out what to do with the door prize I won. I plugged it them into the caravan battery when I got home just to see how they worked. Thanks again and apologies in advance for the barrage of newbie questions I'm likely to flood the forum with.
Cheers Scott

Wow. What a day. To be able to share your time and know how with us was great. You all share the christmas spirit 24/7.
I arrived like this ???
Watched demos :eek:
And went home :D
Thanks again
Sean

mborg10

Michael Borg
Thanks everyone for all their efforts in helping me and everyone else put together their shows. Actually I don't know if it should be thanks. Before the mini I put an order in for a p12s, then couple of days before I ordered a p2-2 now after the mini I'm thinking MORE so maybe another p2-2. If the wife likes it or not the CLAP has got a hold on me. Thanks guys.

Oh and from someone who doesn't like seafood. Great seafood lunch.