Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - Confirm your Interest

logandc99

Dedicated elf
As a relative newbie, a huge thanks to everyone involved in the mini. Great to put faces to forum names. Learnt heaps! Really useful to talk to the experienced in person and see how things are done visually. Picked up lots of fantastic ideas for this years display. Thanks again everyone

grahami2006

Full time elf
Only just got home and have to say that I learnt a lot about LSP and the other talks. Also thanks to Craig and Ben for all the hard work.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Hi Guys,

Ditto to all gratuities offered.

Always good to catch up with the experienced (I won't say OLD) and new faces.

Massive thanks to Craig for all the non-stop work involved before and during Sunday and of course everyone that lent a hand from setting up, presenting, catering assistance and of course attending. Without everyone's input the day wouldn't eventuate or be anywhere near as informative as the day always is.

Looking forward to seeing more displays this year from the newbies as they get deeper into this hobby. Stay tuned for more questions from me as the season draws near :)

Cheers,

Coxie

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
Hey guys,
A quick note to say thanks for all the love! It was a busy day and it took a lot of effort to keep everything running smoothly. Its great to know my efforts are appreciated. Cheers
However, as others have already mentioned, it was a team effort. Those who presented, set up displays and helped out (catering & technical) throughout the day, are the champions of the mini in my eyes. A massive effort and a real success we can all be proud of.
Great to meet some people for the first time and equally as exciting to be face to face with people I have known to what feels like forever. A great group of people!
Glad to know that the feedback form those who attended is nothing but positive. Looking forward to and have already started planning for next year's mini! Cant wait. :D
Cheers
Shire

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
We need to book in a date in for next year that coincides with Vivid again, so dare say it may be the same weekend next year as it was this year. The weekend before the queens birthday long weekend. We will confirm dates soon