Sydney/NSW Sydney mini location 2017

Who should run this years mini on the 3rd &4th of june?

• Lithgowlights

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • swb

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Benxmaslights

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Roo

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I like the Fish Markets, but it's a pest for a few reasons, location being the main one. If we could find someone who had access to a large enough area for us to do the Mini in an area slightly out of the city I would be happier, but if it does not happen then that's fine and we fall back on the fish markets.

Ideally I'd love somewhere around the M4 M7 junction, with a secure area to lock gear up and leave it safely overnight, some sort of catering available close by, and low, or no, cost. Tough thing to find.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Striker said:
Hi guys,
but I couldn't go to the fish markets. I have 'issues' with seafood.

--Striker.

I cant eat seafood either. In the past we have also had chicken, chips & coke also. Also if you didn't like that there is also the many food shops downstairs at the markets. You could even get a massage from "the five dollar five dollar" massage lady. :D

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Response is overwhelming!

Can we at least start with anyone who is interested please a rough date around April/May/june when your available please

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
TByrne said:
Can we at least start with anyone who is interested please a rough date around April/May/june when your available please

Interested

Not 1st week in May (may be in adelaide then)
otherwise anytime after the falcon boards arrive :)

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Time to get selfish. I will be in vegas 18-23 may then it looks like adelaide will be 17-18 june and the 10th is the long weekend and from 21st june I am away again ... so selfishly keen for sydney mini on june 3-4.

Does this date work. Do we have any options other than the fish markets? If you do speak up or lets lock it in and get on with organising a set of kick-ass topics.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
keithsw1111 said:
so selfishly keen for sydney mini on june 3-4.

I think the rest of us should be selfish to have the mini when Keith(xlights guru)sw1111 is available :D

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Im ok to lock that date in if others are as It will be a great opportunity to have the Xlights guru give us all some pointers

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Just seeing out there who is available to organise the mini this year.

Sutherland has offered the fish markets again, Is this a good option?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
3-4 June - wow I can go lol

I'm happy to get off my a$$ and help, or organise it. I might need a little help from Ben and others

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
all of the above :)

fish market is OK by me, not the nicest smelling place but I hear the price is right

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Will be looking forward to this hoping I will be able to drive by then if not con Wife to drive me she can go and see friends. And not knowing all just been watching more that help the easier it is for all of them.

Regards
Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.