Tamborine Christmas Lights 2011

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone here at ACL as the information I have found here and the great day I had at the Brisbane Mini has helped me get my display from a 16 channel plug in and play display to a 96 channel AC and DC display. I have already started planning next years display and I know I am in the right place if I need any help.

I must say I enjoy watching everyones videos and thought I would post one of mine here.
We Wish You A Merry Christmas By Tamborine Christmas Lights 2011 using Light-O-Rama
Merry Christmas everyone and thankyou.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Great effort Bevo.
Loving the icicles. That's 1 of the things that I'm looking at adding for 2012

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Nice display Bevo. I particularly like the spinners and their use as a cross as well and the RGB tree. I presume the spinners are RGB strips also.

Congratulations - Geoff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Awsome effort Bevo, you have me thinking of adding that tree to my display next year. You must be very happy with the results and im sure its wowing the crowds

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Thanks for the kind comments.

My spinners and Mega are done using the RGB strips.

And I find most of my songs on itunes and listening to our family radio station 96.5FM. They have Christmas songs playing all weekend, which they play from a variety of artists new and old.

I have had a lot of good comments from people watching the display and some thought the RGB tree was actually a laser tree :D . The ones that have seen the videos before coming out cant believe how good it is in real life and the video looked good but the real thing is amazing.