Testing the Matrix

Mm

Silent elf
I have now finished. Still yet to run anything to time in LSP, I think they look OK.
IMG 6366 on Vimeo
Let me know what you think.
Matt

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Nice! I saw that sheeting in Bunnings too and was wondering how it'd go for a Matrix.

As for vertical spacing, if you are laying the matrix on a pitched roof, then I'd actually double the vertical spacing. That has been one regret with my matrix last year. My house isn't far from the street so the viewing angle made the matrix look condensed. This year I will probably rebuild it with a stretched height/aspect.

Mm

Silent elf
Driver said:
Nice! I saw that sheeting in Bunnings too and was wondering how it'd go for a Matrix.

As for vertical spacing, if you are laying the matrix on a pitched roof, then I'd actually double the vertical spacing. That has been one regret with my matrix last year. My house isn't far from the street so the viewing angle made the matrix look condensed. This year I will probably rebuild it with a stretched height/aspect.

The problem with the sheet is the inconsistent spacing of the channels that make up the sheet. Some of the strips needed to be trimmed down with a pair of scissors. It's not the best thing to do it did the trick. I have yet to remove the protective cover of the sheet so the display should be better come the 1st Dec.