TigerDMX120v1 Firmware Release 1.03.00 for PIC 2553

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
All

Release 1.03.00 for the PIC2553 if used to build a T120

this is just a compile of the 2550 code for the 2553 pic, unable to directly test hardware but a PIC can be programmed.

EEPROM is set by default to start Channel 1

Please report issues in the thread and via PM

Phil

Attachments

• Tigerdmx120v1_PIC2553_R1-03-00.hex
    90.9 KB · Views: 10

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Phil,

I just tested the firmware on the 2553 and it's a no go.. I get the following leds on. 5 volt good, and the Output On and PIC active leds are on but had a random flicker.

Correction!!!!!!!!!

I did get it to work.. I didn't know that the jumpers had to be on the TX and the RX pins.. Once I did that it came alive.. :D I had to watch the 3rd part of video to see the jumpers.

Now the only thing is the additional starting channel settings.

Thanks,
Dan

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Phil,

I don't know if it has to do with the firmware or not but when fading the leds either by manual test channel or within sequence, a quick fade to off. The leds flicker. It's not a real bad flicker but noticable. I have tried it on a couple different Tiger boards and effects are the same.

Thanks,
Dan

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Blickensderfer said:
Phil,

I don't know if it has to do with the firmware or not but when fading the leds either by manual test channel or within sequence, a quick fade to off. The leds flicker. It's not a real bad flicker but noticable. I have tried it on a couple different Tiger boards and effects are the same.

Thanks,
Dan

Are you using LSP and the ECG.

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
No.. I'm using Vixen and a Enttec Open to test with. I do have an Enttec Pro and ECG. I can try testing one of them but I also have a Lynx Express controller attached too. The flicker doesn't happen on the led status. But this isn't compairing apples to apples. different technologies.