Closed US shipping of TP3244's

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Easy guys, i did say i would confirm ship costs......

As i ended up getting a deal out of Fedex as they stuffed up the incoming order and now they look like they may stuff up the shipment into the US, I have decided to right off the cost of shipping.

Phil

For everyones reference the Tracking number to David is
http://fedex.com/Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcomreg&mi=n&cntry_code=au&language=english&tracknumbers=869572550289

As you can see they have bounced this via China for who knows what reason so lets see how it tracks

Phil

chrisl1976

Apprentice elf
AussiePhil said:
I have decided to right off the cost of shipping.

Sorry Phil, I choose not to accept that. What was the total fedex cost please? If people choose to send you money that is up to them, but I dont expect you to cover that cost. I dont want the TP's first sale ending up in the hole.

dmoore

Senior elf
AussiePhil said:
As you can see they have bounced this via China for who knows what reason so lets see how it tracks

If these boards arrives on or before Wednesday, they will ship USPS on Saturday the 27th. If they arrive after Wednesday, they will ship on Monday the 29th via USPS.

Thanks,
David

dmoore

Senior elf
chrisl1976 said:
AussiePhil said:
I have decided to right off the cost of shipping.

Sorry Phil, I choose not to accept that. What was the total fedex cost please? If people choose to send you money that is up to them, but I dont expect you to cover that cost. I dont want the TP's first sale ending up in the hole.

I completely agree with Chris - I'd like for you to post the amount you are out of pocket for the shipping and the resistors so we can reimburse you.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
thanks for the offers guys,

The resistors are free, no arguments.

The freight charge was $175 inc packaging, I can't work out an easy way to split it.

I'm going to call all shipping on the Tp3244's a Christmas present to you all, Australian members included.

I'm currently saddened that it has taken so long to get them out.... nothing has wanted to go right, not even dependable Fedex.

A public thank-you to Tabor for all the hard work on the firmware.

Cheers
Phil

chicken

Apprentice elf
Wow, I think FedEx is seeing how long of a route they can take between AU and TX. So far we hit China and now Alaska. Fingers crossed they can figure out how to get it to TX by Wednesday.

Vairmoose

One blink a day keeps the blahs away.
The package went through Memphis TN midnight (local time)... on its way to TX.

Looks like there will be truck with a package in it at someones front door tomorrow .

Larry

mschell

Full time elf
To be honest, that's the way FedEx runs things - everything for most, if not all of the US goes to Memphis, and then gets split out from there. They've been doing that for as long as I can remember.

Interesting personal note - my brother-in-law flies planes for FedEx in the Far East-Alaska run. He doesn't officially start work till he gets to Alaska, even though he lives in Colorado.

mschell

Full time elf
Vairmoose said:
The package went through Memphis TN midnight (local time)... on its way to TX.

Looks like there will be truck with a package in it at someones front door tomorrow .

Larry

Looks like it got to Houston after the morning dispatch of the trucks, so it won't be delivered till tomorrow (11/24)