Video Projection Mapping software

Discussion in 'Incorporating video or projection in your display' started by OzAz, Sep 5, 2017.

1. OzAz

OzAz Full Time Elf Generous Elf

Attached is a list I've put together of all the video projection mapping software I could find (I may have purposely omitted some of the very high end or esoteric ones). No one site I found listed all the programs I've listed, which is what prompted me to put this list together as a reference. The list has the name of the product, the price, the URL, and a brief description.

I hope to follow up this document with another one covering the programs I have trialled, their Pros and Cons and my review of them.

The list is in alphabetical order and there's some information following the list with explanations of said list.

So if you're interested in doing video projection mapping for either you're whole (or part thereof) house and/or surfaces (eg wedding cake projection) then you may want to check this list out.

Attached Files:

2. bbayjohn

bbayjohn Full Time Elf

Find Me On:
    Great stuff OzAz. This will be a helpful tool to those looking at projection.

3. caretaker

caretaker New Elf

Thanks for putting this together!

4. videoman3857

videoman3857 Full Time Elf

This my friend, should be in the Wiki under video in displays with a link to video projection mapping.
    I have no idea how to put it there, but can one of our seasoned members assist here ?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  5. livetoride

livetoride Full Time Elf

Find Me On:
  6. videoman3857

videoman3857 Full Time Elf

Ahhhhh. So that's why I couldn't find it video mapping under Video displays - its under Misc ........lol

7. ryanschristmaslights

ryanschristmaslights Senior Elf Administrator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    I've linked those two wiki pages (Video in displays, Video projection mapping) together under the "Related" heading now :)

livetoride likes this.