1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

What I found in our letter box

Discussion in 'Show Off Arena' started by JPB, Dec 25, 2011.

1. JPB

JPB Full Time Elf

I found this in our letter box this morning. I have no idea who it is from. While I probably get around 5 or 6 cars on a good night some stop for quite a while and we have children dancing on the drive way and even a knock on the door from strangers to say how good the lights look.

Makes all the stress worth while.
    [attachimg=1]
    [​IMG]
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Blinky Flashy nuts.

Jon and Samantha

Attached Files:

2. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    That's the sort of thing that you'll remember for years. A couple years ago we had a lady drop off a couple of small presents for the kids after she'd been here the night before. She said the kids had been so polite while handing out candy canes.

3. Beacy

Beacy It's so much better on the dark side

Those notes/cards are special Ive had one and they impact on you more than the people that just say it , it is a special feeling to know someone has gone to the trouble to do it

4. David_AVD

David_AVD Bite my shiny metal ass!

Find Me On:
    You certainly made an impression on them. :)

I was out the front of our place on night last week putting up another string of lights and had two cars stop and thank me for putting up the display.

5. OP
    OP
    JPB

JPB Full Time Elf

Tonight I noticed a car had been out there for almost an hour and I figured my lights aren't that good so I went out to see if they were okay. They had a flat battery! Managed to jump start them and get them going. :)

Jon

6. lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Jon - we got 1 or 2 a year - 2 Christmas eve, so maybe I should invest in a jump start pack, but I just drive the car out instead :)

We have not received any cards in the mailbox, but this year we have received a few bunches of flowers and a few boxes of chocolates. Those people are now on our Christmas Card list for 2012 :)