What I found in our letter box

JPB

Full time elf
I found this in our letter box this morning. I have no idea who it is from. While I probably get around 5 or 6 cars on a good night some stop for quite a while and we have children dancing on the drive way and even a knock on the door from strangers to say how good the lights look.

Makes all the stress worth while.

image0-1.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Blinky Flashy nuts.

Jon and Samantha

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
That's the sort of thing that you'll remember for years. A couple years ago we had a lady drop off a couple of small presents for the kids after she'd been here the night before. She said the kids had been so polite while handing out candy canes.

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Those notes/cards are special Ive had one and they impact on you more than the people that just say it , it is a special feeling to know someone has gone to the trouble to do it

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
You certainly made an impression on them. :)

I was out the front of our place on night last week putting up another string of lights and had two cars stop and thank me for putting up the display.

JPB

Full time elf
Tonight I noticed a car had been out there for almost an hour and I figured my lights aren't that good so I went out to see if they were okay. They had a flat battery! Managed to jump start them and get them going. :)

Jon

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Jon - we got 1 or 2 a year - 2 Christmas eve, so maybe I should invest in a jump start pack, but I just drive the car out instead :)

We have not received any cards in the mailbox, but this year we have received a few bunches of flowers and a few boxes of chocolates. Those people are now on our Christmas Card list for 2012 :)