Where can I purchase more of the green plastic output connectors?

Greg.Ca

Apprentice elf
It would be nice to have a handful extra of the green plastic output connectors. Any cheap source in the states to purchase some extra connectors for the P12? --Greg--

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
The connectors that Ed uses are a 3.5mm pitch type. Be aware that not all brands are interchangeable however. The ones I use are ever so slightly different to Ed's and don't fit well. I think the ones AAH used on his boards are slightly different too.

kane

Dedicated elf
David_AVD said:
The connectors that Ed uses are a 3.5mm pitch type. Be aware that not all brands are interchangeable however. The ones I use are ever so slightly different to Ed's and don't fit well. I think the ones AAH used on his boards are slightly different too.

There are slight differences between the j1sys and sandevices ones too - can't remember which way around, but one will fit in the other, but not vice-versa.

neilric99

Full time elf
I got a 'care kit' from Ed that included the phoenix plugs and fuses, I cannot remember how much it cost but it was relatively cheap and they were more guaranteed to work compared to me going to mouser directly.