xLights sharing: sequences

gsunza

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.
Hello Brad, I'm new to the group and I would like to have some of your sequences, in advance Thank you very much

thedoctor903

New elf
Hi everyone, im searching for this amazing sequence someone can help me ?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi6k0yI4aAo

Hi Afraser,

I'm glad you like my Avicii sequence 😊

Since a couple people have requested it, I've decided to share it.

A few things to note:
  • I don't know how well it will map to other displays, as it wasn't sequenced with that in mind. I have cleaned up my layout and I also added a few extra effects here and there. It may still need quite a bit of work for your own display.
  • I can't help you map it to your display, but let me know if there is anything wrong with the sequence packaging.
  • The music isn't included due to copyright and you can't buy the mashup anywhere since I put it together myself.
    One option would be to recreate the mashup yourself and sync it with the sequence.
  • If you upload a video of your lights to social media (eg. YouTube), please link to my original video in the description or equivalent location.
Hopefully you can make it work for your display!

Attachments

• AviciiMashup.zip
    89.3 KB · Views: 204

Snicko

Apprentice elf
Hi Afraser,

A few things to note:
  • I don't know how well it will map to other displays, as it wasn't sequenced with that in mind. I have cleaned up my layout and I also added a few extra effects here and there. It may still need quite a bit of work for your own display.
  • I can't help you map it to your display, but let me know if there is anything wrong with the sequence packaging.
  • The music isn't included due to copyright and you can't buy the mashup anywhere since I put it together myself.
    One option would be to recreate the mashup yourself and sync it with the sequence.
  • If you upload a video of your lights to social media (eg. YouTube), please link to my original video in the description or equivalent location.
That is awesome! Thanks for Sharing

Afraser

New elf
Hi Afraser,

A few things to note:
Awesome !! i will try to honor your work and modify for me ! Thanks I will share you my video when done !

dstowe

New elf
Hi Ron, My name is Danny from the US, Texas, Would you be so kind as to share your Frosty the Snowman Lyrics Track?

thank you!
Hi Ron - Are you still willing to share your Frosty The Snowman track? Thanks
Here is a list of the Lyrics tracks I have if anyone is interested in them. I'm no expert so they will probably need tweeking a bit to get them to work for you..

Taking Care of Christmas.
Disco Santa
Winter Wonderland, no idea what version.
Stand as one. - Joe Bygraves.
It's Christmas time - Furnace and the Fundimentals.
Frosty the Snowman.
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac.
Decorations - Bob Rivers.
Santa Man. - Rock Sugar
Dynamite - Taio Cruz.

Ron (mellowcouple).
Hi Ron - Are you still willing to share your Frosty The Snowman track? Thanks

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Hi Danny, yes I will package it up for you. Send me your email and I'll send you my dropbox link.

Regard's,
Ron.

Melinda

New elf
Hi Afraser,

A few things to note:
Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Bill Smith

New elf
Thank you everyone for sharing. Its great to see how everyone does things differently. Great inspiration!

Has anyone had a crack at any BTS songs? Particularly dynamite? (I have daughters.... dont judge lol)
Dynamite is on the google drive....I'm waiting on Butter, and somebody made it last year.

Afraser

New elf
Hi Afraser,

A few things to note:
Hi ! Here the result ! !
View: https://youtu.be/PmxUDwE6_VQ

I hope you will like it !