xscheduler 2019.28 - No standalone option.

cdjazman

Full time elf
So I have installed xlights 2019.28 and looking at testing xscheduler and i cant access from my phone (on the same network) as i did with last year 2018.58.

Not sure if it is me or that there is not a standalone option that i ran last year. I used a minipc and ZERO raspberry pi units.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanx.

cdjazman

Full time elf
Can you access it from the browser on the pc running xschedule.

Keith,

Do you mean the web interface? If so then yes on the machine pc running xschedule.

Attachments

• xscheduler1.jpg
    xscheduler1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 23

cdjazman

Full time elf
it may have changed but yes i am trying to use the ip address shown at the bottom of xscheduler.

the previous version had standalone as an option. Is that just the default option now?

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Yeah we made it more flexible. Standalone is the same as having remote disabled and none of the master modes turned on.

It has nothing to do with the web interface. If you are using the right address then the most likely issue is a firewall issue.

cdjazman

Full time elf
Ok thanks Keith.

We did install NBN recently so will have to check that out.

Thanks again for your help.

cdjazman

Full time elf
Yeah we made it more flexible. Standalone is the same as having remote disabled and none of the master modes turned on.

It has nothing to do with the web interface. If you are using the right address then the most likely issue is a firewall issue.

And BANG..... run firewall to allow xschedule and "insert band fanfare here"

Thanks @keithsw1111
You da man.