You know you have CLAP when.....

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Your special nickname for your partner is pixel, so that way when you yell it out in your sleep (dreaming of next years display) you can say you were dreaming of them

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Sorry to dissapoint everyone but to this day ! I am pretty sure haven't caught that clap thingy disorder , disease ? My crazylightlady on the otherhand yes definitely !
And most certainly did not catch it from me ! Oh and just too clarify we are talking about Christmas light addiction problem , aren't we !
Im seriously thinking about contacting the BETTY FORD CLINIC ! Possibly mid year too see if they have a workshop suitable mid year !
So as I can have a 28 day rest ! And save a little bit of cash ! As im sure betty ford will be cheaper than next years xmas light stuff bill ?

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Its summer, and your submitting bug reports with the insert your sequencing software developer as you notice that the snow effect is melting on your mega tree before it hits the ground.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
You know you have CLAP when...
You come home from NYE celebrations with friends and once your kids are in bed, you setup your camera and set off your newest sequence at 12.45am just to record it before you start tear down later that day.
You then go to ACL as one of the first things you look at on your phone 6 hours later (because you forgot to turn off work alarm) and tell your fellow CLAP sufferers about it.
#hny